lunes, 11 de octubre de 2010

Are You Right or Left Brained?


Have you ever wondered which portion of your brain is the dominant one? If so, you're at the right place.



   Well after all I explain about the right and left hemisphere, I have prepare a test where you could know what hemisphere of your brain use more :) Please answer whit sincerity 

Are You Right or Left Brained?



  1. Right now your desk is:
  2. When it comes to risks...
  3. Having the same thing for dinner every Friday night...
  4. You prefer to:
  5. You are better at:
  6. You often catch yourself day dreaming.
  7. You tend to:
  8. You think in:
  9. Which statement reflects your beliefs more?
  10. When you talk, you:
  11. You are more:
  12. You tend to:
  13. You would say you are more:
  14. When you have a lot to do, what do you do first?
  15. When going somewhere you've only been to a couple times, you:
  16. You base your important decisions on:
  17. You are better at remembering:
  18. When someone's upset with you, you tend to listen to:
  19. You tend to have your best ideas when you are:
  20. Do you listen to music while you work?


( Click here for answer the questions online and see you result.) 


Finally in this image we can see a sumaries about the hemispheres of the 
human brain :D







1 comentario:

  1. The test is very interesting, so I resolved to know that part of my brain I have more developed.

    And the answer was I used my left hemisphere more.

    In general your blog it´s very interesting and ordered all the ideas excellently.

    And colorful xD

    After reading the article that I learned to distinguish each hemisphere that develop more the famous by your profession

    This blog not have comparation with any other.

    It´s my favorite blog (L) =D

    And you know I love you ;D

    See you

    ResponderEliminar